Our Priorities for 2017
- Fund Vision Zero: Work to double the funding for the Vision Zero budget so that all our communities can get much needed safety improvements. Learn more
- Multimodal Corridors: Collaborate with transit advocates to create walking, biking, and transit improvements for the Move Seattle multimodal corridors.
- Tactical Urbanism: Help people make quick and bold safety improvements that build livable streets.
- District 1: Connect Georgetown to South Park.
- District 2: Extend the Rainier Ave Safety Corridor Project north and south.
- District 3: Make it easier and safer to walk and bike to and from the Capitol Hill light rail station.
- District 4: Safe and dignified crossings of I-5
- District 5: Make walking and biking to light rail possible.
- District 6: Make the 83rd and Greenwood intersection, the gateway to Greenwood, safe for families to cross.
- District 7: Connect Uptown, South Lake Union, and beyond.
Volunteer and donate to help make these priorities a reality in 2017!