Tell the Seattle City Council: Fund a Safer 65th Street!
1) ATTEND OUR RALLY! October 10, 2:30 p.m at Seattle City Hall (Council Chambers). Contact email@example.com) for more.
2) The Seattle City Council needs to hear from you why now is the time to study and fix 65th Street NE. We all know it’s dangerous for drivers, pedestrians and cyclists. It’s dangerous for our seniors, kids and families.
Right now, the Council is discussing what programs to fund at the Department of Transportation. Your voice and your story will make a difference and help get a study funded for 65th. Here’s how you can help today:
Send an email to the whole Council at Council@Seattle.gov. A personal note is best:
- How do you currently use 65th, and would you walk more if it were safer?
- What do you see as the biggest issue with safety on 65th?
- Have you ever seen or experienced a crash or near-miss? These stories are especially impactful
- The Council can make a difference by funding a study to fix 65th NE in the budget
Other ways to get involved
3) Join our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1333479236666617/
4) Sign the petition: