The best way to get involved is to sign up in the form below (or using this link). Welcome!
- Get involved to learn more about our top 2016 priority to make family friendly crossings of I-5.
What We’ve Accomplished
- First Neighborhood Greenway in Seattle: The Wallingford Greenway goes east-west between Latona Avenue NE and Stone Way N on 44th and 43rd.
- We celebrated the Opening of the first mile of the Wallingford Greenway 6/16/12. Watch a YouTube of the Opening festivities featuring a ribbon-cutting, gelato bike, and Kidical Mass!
- We have a prioritized plan for future safe streets development. Community draft plan.
You can also follow us online:
- Crowd sourced mapping: We scouted and identified a crowd-sourced map of important walking and biking routes (see map below – which is now out of date).
View Wallingford Greenways in a larger map
Solid Green Line: Completed Greenway
Translucent Green: In progress/Greenway Funded
Red: Priority 1 Greenways to build next
Red Pin: Priority 1 intersections to build next
Narrow Purple Lines: Potential Greenway Routes (subject to change)
Purple Points: Potential Greenway intersection treatments
Wide Blue Lines: Cycle tracks and other expensive Low Stress infrastructure recommended