Who Are We?
West Seattle Bike Connections is a group of neighbors like you who are working to make their streets safer and more comfortable for everybody.
West Seattle includes the neighborhoods of North Delridge, Highpoint, South Delridge, Riverview, and Highland Park.
The best way to get involved is to sign up in the form below (or using this link). Welcome!
You can also follow us online:
- Spokespeople West Seattle spokespeople.sustainablewestseattle.org (Spokespeople West Seattle Ride leader contact: Stu Hennessey alkistu @ hotmail .com)
- North Delridge Neighborhood Council http://www.ndnc.org/2012/02/13/west-seattle-greenways-first-meeting/
Get involved or learn more about our top 2016 priority to create a safe route to walk and bike along 35th Ave SW.
- This section still under construction
- The now-defunct sister group, West Seattle Greenways successfullly advocated for the completion of the 26th Ave SW Delridge Neighborhood greenway.
- Crowd sourced mapping: We scouted and identified a crowd-sourced map of important walking and biking routes (see map below – which is now out of date).
View Delridge in a larger map
Solid Green Line: Completed Greenway
Translucent Green: In progress/Greenway Funded
Red: Priority 1 Greenways to build next
Red Pin: Priority 1 intersections to build next
Narrow Purple Lines: Potential Greenway Routes (subject to change)
Purple Points: Potential Greenway intersection treatments
Wide Blue Lines: Cycle tracks and other expensive Low Stress infrastructure recommended