Seattle Neighborhood Greenways is a crowd-sourced, people-powered movement. That means we need to pull together. There are so many ways you can get involved!
- Find and help out your local neighborhood group or join with some of your neighbors and start a group where one doesn’t yet exist.
- Join with us at the citywide level as we plan and advocate through meetups, walks & rides, mapping, membership, grantwriting, research, communications, and social events.
- Our campaigns, Greenways Go to School, Greenways for ALL Communities, and Safe Routes to Transit are just getting started. Contact us if you’re especially interested in developing and moving these campaigns forward.
- Donate to our work to inspire volunteer coalitions all over Seattle to identify, advocate for, plan, implement, and activate a linked network of safe and healthy streets for people completed by 2022.
- Our Partners are not “formal” relationships with other groups or organizations. We admire the work of all sorts of groups that share our value of making streets for people to safely, comfortably, efficiently, and equitably get around Seattle.