Why re-invent the wheel? These resources are for public use. We hope you find them helpful!
- Getting Started. Starting a new Seattle Greenways group can be daunting. Here are some quick tips we’ve learned to help you get going quickly.
- Community Handouts & Presentations. Fact sheets, handouts for school groups, presentations to local Community Councils. Here is valuable and tested material that is easily adapted when you go out to your community. Do you have some great handouts you want to share? Let us know!
- Funding Ideas. Here are some ideas. We’ll post new grant opportunities for local groups as we learn about them.
- Videos. We’ve got a YouTube channel
- Photo Gallery. We’ve got a community Flickr group. Check out the photos and add your own!
- Design & Engineering Guidelines. Lessons from around the world.
- Research Reports. Don’t let the word “research” scare you. These are interesting reports on all aspects of safe, healthy, equitable, and cost effective streets for all.
- Greenways in the news. Reporters take note of great TV and press in the past year about Seattle Greenways! Community groups — share this information!
- FAQ. Learn even more about Greenways from local experts and other cities.